Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Austin’s Golden Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful, funny, energetic, happy husband!  Today is Austin’s “golden birthday” – 25 on the 25th.  We will celebrate next weekend with friends and two of his favorite things - carrot cake and football, but couldn’t let today go by without an official happy birthday on the blog.    

While browsing at Michael’s this weekend I came across some cute birthday stamps.  I promptly broke those little guys out when I got home for some birthday card making. 

                IMG_0810   IMG_0812

IMG_0815

   IMG_0816   IMG_0820

IMG_0822

IMG_0826

I know my crazy duck slaying husband is excited about his new waders from me, and I hope he gets to use them soon!

    photo (11)  photo (12)

Happy birthday to my favorite person in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment