Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Tidbits

Our apartment has this thing going on for the month of August where different food trucks come every Thursday.  I walked over to check it out with Austin last week, and he decided on these two little guys for his supper.  How cute are those baby buns?

IMG_0628

Thank you, Rebecca for bringing me some reading material for the week!  I have missed these magazines and was so excited to flip through each of them.

IMG_0645

Speaking of reading material, I got the new IKEA catalog last week and had fun flipping through it.  I am in the midst of trying to convince Austin to take me this weekend.  Every time I have ever been to IKEA it has just been super overwhelming.  My plan this time is to make a list and try not to get distracted by the millions of other things in that enormous place!

College football starts this month!  I am so excited about the first A&M game against Louisiana Tech.  Basically my ENTIRE family went to LA Tech, and I grew up in Ruston.  I always cheer for Tech - except for every few years when they play A&M.  I am sad we aren’t going to be at the game since it is on a Thursday and in Shreveport, but we’re excited to watch.

 

{image}

Happy Thursday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment