Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Books on my “to-read” List

One of the best things about reading other blogs is the book suggestions other bloggers post from time to time.  These are the books that have made it on to my list to read in the coming weeks.  I’m planning a lunch time trip to one of the branches of the Dallas Public Library near my work and a post-work trip tomorrow to branch near where we live.  Most of the books I want have pretty long waiting lists, so there might also have to be a Half Price Books trip this weekend…

Where We Belong by Emily Giffin

Divergent (and the rest of this trilogy) by Veronica Roth

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

The Darlings by Christina Alger

Seating Arrangements by Maggie Shipstead

The Expats by Chris Pavone

Whistlin’ Dixie in a Nor’easter & Yankee Doodle Dixie by Lisa Patton

Always Something There to Remind Me by Beth Harbison

Crossing my fingers for some luck at the library!  Any other book suggestions for me? 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love Emily Giffin. I haven't gotten the chance to read "Where We Belong" yet, but now that things are slowing down a little, I can't wait to pick it up. I'll have to check out these others too, thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete