Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Finished Plate Wall

This plate wall has been a long time coming.  I remember shopping for plates in Jackson back in October right after I started this blog.  Much like our long overdue headboard, I am thrilled to finally have my plate wall finished.

Mom traced my plates and platter, then we kind of measured/kind of eyeballed it to get everything situated.

IMG_0575

We used some plate-hangers from Home Depot for the small plates and one from Michael’s for the platter in the middle.  Once we had the placement down, we just hung everything up and enjoyed not looking at a bare wall any more!

IMG_0587

IMG_0586

IMG_0585

The platter is from Target, and all of the small plates are from Anthropologie.  I love it!

          IMG_0599  IMG_0598

IMG_0597

IMG_0596

IMG_0601

1 comment: