Sunday, July 8, 2012

Refreshed

Refreshed is exactly how I feel after this weekend.  On Friday night, our softball team won our game – we are undefeated now!  We had a really fun dinner with both teams from our church at a Mexican restaurant after the game and ended up staying out visiting way later than we planned. 

Saturday morning I had my much anticipated hair appointment, and I am happy to report that I LOVE the way my hair turned out.  Austin and I deep cleaned the house on Saturday afternoon then picked up our friends Jaime and Emily for a fun night of Top Golf. 

We always have the best time with them!  I had never been to Top Golf before.  It was quite entertaining.

IMG_0523

IMG_0522

Aren’t they precious!?

IMG_0525

                 IMG_0526   IMG_0524

After golf, I got convinced to eat INDIAN food for supper.  This is way outside my comfort zone, and although I am not a picky eater at all, I was with three people who are apparently a little more adventurous than I am in the food department.  Emily had heard of a place that is basically the Chipotle of Indian food, so after a tiny bit of whining from me, we decided to give it a try. 

IMG_0527

I stuck with a pretty safe option and ordered tandoori chicken with a side of masala sauce.  It was actually pretty good, which is not something I ever thought I would say! The naan that came with the meal was probably my favorite – it was really similar to pita bread.  I am basically a fan of any and all bread…

We made an early morning trip to Walmart this morning before church for groceries.  I have come to the conclusion that early Saturday or Sunday morning is the BEST time to grocery shop in Dallas.  There is no traffic and there are no people in the store in my way.  Perfect! 

IMG_0530

I made Austin pose for a self-timer pic this morning before we headed to church.  We had a wonderful time in Sunday school, a great sermon, and a good lunch at Luby’s with our class.  After a few quick errands, I took a delightful nap at home.  Perfect Sunday in my book!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend. You look lovely in all your pics. Your hair turned out so nicely.

    ReplyDelete