Friday, July 27, 2012

More Cards!

I had my second stamping class at church last night, and this morning I made some envelope liners for all of my stamp class cards.  This is something I have blogged about before, but I really think adding the colorful paper inside the envelope takes the cards to a whole new level.  Ever since I discovered this little trick, I find myself lining every envelope I can get my hands on!

IMG_0625

I made these two with the embossing technique we learned in week one of my class.  I like them so much better with a colorful envelope liner.   

IMG_0616   IMG_0617 

IMG_0618

IMG_0619

IMG_0623

IMG_0620

IMG_0624

Happily, my card supply is re-stocked after making these with Mom and my Thursday night stamp class at church! 

Happy Friday to y’all, and happy Olympics day!  We have a softball game, but hopefully we can catch at least a little bit of the opening ceremony. 

1 comment: