Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

Having a day off in the middle of the week is so fun!  We started our morning at the Katy Trail with a good sweaty run.  After that, we enjoyed breakfast at Company Café.  I had a very patriotic – and very delicious – bowl of granola, fruit, and yogurt. 

IMG_0518

IMG_0520

So far, our morning has been perfect. We are headed to our pool and hoping it hasn’t been taken over by crazies (yet).  My other objectives for the day include eating large quantities of watermelon this afternoon and enjoying some homemade ice cream tonight with Katey & Casey. 

I am so thankful to live in America and for the freedoms we have.  I’m thankful for our military, for all of the beautiful places in this country, and for democracy.  I can’t imagine ever living any where else in the world.  God bless the USA! 

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord…” Psalm 33:12

No comments:

Post a Comment