Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Night Fun

Just wanted to pop in and tell y’all that you should definitely try the recipe we had for supper tonight!  I got it from Real Simple, and we both really enjoyed it.  The veggies mixed in with the couscous add the perfect summery touch. {pic from the RS website}

Spiced Chicken With Couscous Salad

Austin and I just got done with some softball “practice.”  We are playing on a team with our church and have been enjoying tossing the ball around in the evenings.  I am getting kind of excited for our first game next week!  Having never played softball in my life other than maybe one intramural game in college, it should be an experience. 

Now, I’m counting down to my favorite Tuesday night show – Pregnant in Heels.  I mainly just watch to listen to Rosie Pope talk and look at her pretty maternity clothes! 

So, to summarize, delish supper + softball + Rosie = a great Tuesday night in my book :)

1 comment: