Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father’s Day Cards for our Dads

Happy father’s day to my wonderful Dad and father-in-law!  We love you both very much and are looking forward to our next visit.  I hope each of you has a wonderful day today.  We can’t wait to grill with y’all next time we see you.  (We got our dads what I can only describe as a box of meat from Omaha steaks for Father’s Day this year.)

Happy father’s day to all of our wonderful grandfathers as well – we love each of you! 

DadRingDay

A'sRingDayBuddy

I made some bow tie cards for each of our dads earlier this week.  I was crossing my fingers that they would arrive on Saturday, but they might make a one-day-late appearance on Monday.  At least they will be on time on the blog!

IMG_0482

IMG_0477

IMG_0480

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Hopefully our dads will actually get them today, haha!

    ReplyDelete