Thursday, June 21, 2012

The End of the Headboard Saga

I promise this will be my last boring post about headboards, but what I’m really loving is that we finally have one!  Last time I was at my parents’ house I came across a catalog for Home Decorators Collection.  I had never heard of this brand before, but I casually flipped through the catalog while chatting with my Mom.  I noticed the headboard section and started to get really excited when I saw the prices and the fabric options. 

Shortly after I returned to Dallas, a headboard was ordered.  Third time’s the charm! (See here and here for the disasters that were the first and second headboard I ordered) I would recommend HDC to anyone, and I will definitely be using them again in the future.  Their customer service is great and the headboard arrived so quickly! 

We (Austin) assembled the headboard this morning.  It only took thirteen months to get this done, but I am so relieved to finally have a headboard! 

IMG_0499

IMG_0500

3 comments:

  1. I love it! And the monogrammed pillow adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bed! The headboard looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank y'all. It is amazing how much difference a headboard makes!

    ReplyDelete