Thursday, June 28, 2012

Crafty Beaver

Good gracious this week has gotten away from me!  I can’t believe it is already Thursday.  I have been looking forward to Thursday for several days now because tonight I get to go to a women’s fellowship at my church that is focused on rubber stamp notecard making!  We’ll just add that to the long list of things I love about our church. 

If you have seen any of my card posts, then you know this is right up my alley.  I cannot wait!  If I manage to make anything blog-worthy then I will definitely share. 

IMG_0184 (2)

Also on a crafty note, I can’t believe I missed the premier of Craft Wars on TLC!  I have been so excited for this show but completely forgot about it starting this week.  I’m hoping I can catch the first episode online this weekend.  Did anyone watch? 

No comments:

Post a Comment