Thursday, May 17, 2012

WILW*

*one day late*

My May card came in the mail yesterday… obsessed!  Thank you, Mom for another super cute hand-stitched card.  Side-note: can’t believe I have had this monogram for almost a year. 

IMG_0313

After several years of an old prescription in my glasses, I finally got a new pair.  I am absolutely loving being able to switch it up and wear glasses to work.  Excuse the awkward self-portrait at the end of a long day!

IMG_0351

My third-favorite love this week is the stir-fry I have had for supper three times in the past week.  It is clean-eating approved and so very easy.  I’ve just been cooking some brown rice and then stir frying some frozen veggies, topping it with some soy sauce and some chili-garlic sauce, and wham-bam-thank-you-mam delicious healthy dinner.  Lately I have splurged on the “Deluxe Stir-Fry” mix at Walmart… big spender!

And finally, what I am loving the most is that I get to see my family this weekend!  My youngest sister, Mary Katherine, is going to prom on Saturday.  I can’t wait to see how gorgeous she is going to look in her super cute dress! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the new card and super cute new glasses!

    ReplyDelete