Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Recap

After my early morning flight to Austin on Saturday, we had a very fun weekend in Austin with my in-laws celebrating a wedding and Mother’s Day.  Saturday was such a relaxing day filled with great weekend things: watching Duck Dynasty, two naps, and a delicious lunch of barbeque chicken legs. 

Austin was the best man for his friend Jason’s wedding on Saturday night.  The wedding venue was absolutely gorgeous!  As y’all most likely know… we have been to a LOT of weddings this year, and this was one of the prettiest settings for a wedding that I have seen yet. 

     IMG_0288    IMG_0301

IMG_0293

 IMG_0303

Also, there were peacocks wandering around the grounds of the venue.  Now, my goal in  life is to own a peacock that wanders around my yard. 

IMG_0298   IMG_0300

How fun is this groom’s cake?  Jason (the crafty groom) built this Kyle Field, and it was filled with cake balls. 

IMG_0291

On Sunday we celebrated Mother’s Day with church and lunch at Maggiano’s afterwards.  I am still full from that lunch! 

IMG_0307

IMG_0310

No comments:

Post a Comment