Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sister Style

My youngest sister, Mary Katherine, is hands-down one of the very most stylish people I know. She is so creative when putting together her outfits each day. I so wish we still lived under the same roof so I could have access to her fab closet and so she could dress me every day! Here is a look she wore this past weekend in Ruston that I loved. Now, clearly, I am not a professional photographer - we were just having fun in my grandparents' front yard on Saturday morning. Thanks for letting me take your pics, MK :)







{necklace:etsy, pants:gap, tee:loft; blazer: tjmaxx; shoes: payless; earrings: f21}

How much do you love her pretty curls?

I am still having some computer issues but hopefully they will be cleared up this weekend and I can catch up on blogging. Hope y'all have had a great week so far!

1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous! Super jealous of that beautiful hair. Loving her monogram necklace!

    ReplyDelete