Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mammo!

Austin and I had such a wonderful time hosting my grandparents in Dallas this weekend.  My Mammo’s birthday is today, and we were thrilled to get to celebrate with her and show her a good time in the big D. 

Breakfast marked our first trip to Company Café at the Katy Trail on Saturday morning for breakfast.  I am pretty excited about making a second trip in the near future to eat some more of that granola! 

IMG_0286

IMG_0285

IMG_0283

We got to take a stroll on the trail, wander around the West Village (well, they wandered, I had an eye appointment), spend some time browsing in Barnes and Noble, and experience the Dallas Farmers Market all in one day!  It was also fun to show Mammo and Pop our apartment, Austin’s building down town, and our church.  I told Austin that showing them around Dallas really made me stop and think about all the things I love about living here. 

                                   IMG_0287

Happy birthday, Mammo!  I absolutely loved celebrating with you this weekend.  I wish I could come to your house this week to eat the delicious veggies you will be cooking up from the farmers market.  I love you so much and I am so thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment