Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WILW: Payless

Yesterday on my lunch break I got out of the office to run a couple of errands.  I happened to be near a Payless with a little time to spare, so I went in on a whim.  I came out with two super cute new pairs of shoes.  Not a bad lunch break for a Tuesday!  They were having one of their famous “BOGO” sales, and I couldn’t resist these two for summer:

Brands BrashWomen's Mallory Wood Wedge Sandal

Brands BrashWomen's Queen T-Strap Sandal

{images from Payless website}

I also spotted some really cute shoes from the Christian Siriano line for Payless, especially his these fun black patent leather peep toe sling-backs and colorful wedges. 

Brands Christian Siriano for PaylessWomen's Le Chic Peep Toe Pump

Brands Christian Siriano for PaylessWomen's Siriano T-Strap Wedge

My new wedges are making their debut today and putting a little pep in my step this Wednesday!  Hope y’all are having a great week so far! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the new wedges! I just bought a new pair of wedges too, and I love them, but I have weird anxiety about wearing them because they are so tall!

    ReplyDelete