Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Faves

Y’all will have to forgive the lack of blog posting this week!  I am so glad it is Friday, and here are a few of my faves from this week:

The “Mama always said…” article from the May Southern Living was so good!  Definitely one of the best things I have read in SL in a while.  Last night, reading my new magazine trumped my best laid plans to blog…and iron.  Some young Louisiana designers were also featured in this issue as well as one of my favorite blogger/designers

I really want this seersucker suit for work.  Obsessed! Wish I could figure out how to get a picture on the blog… or on Pinterest.  I know it would fit right in in Jackson, but I’m not quite sure how something like that would go over in the big D.  That definitely wouldn’t stop me from sporting it though! After perusing the Jolie & Elizabeth website, I am pretty positive one of the girls that is modeling their clothes went to law school with me.  Small world! 

I am busting out my new flat sandals today.  I don’t think I have ever worn flats to work, but I figure what better day to do so than a Friday? 

IMG_0230

And now I’m going to get my Windex…

Hope your Friday flies by!

2 comments:

  1. loooove all your new shoes! Payless is where its at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! SO glad you are back to blogging :) I am loving the make up posts. Keep them coming!

      Delete