Thursday, April 12, 2012

Almost Friday!

This morning when I woke up I really thought it was Friday for a good little while.  When I came to the realization that it was only Thursday, it was a bit of a let-down. 

However, the happy news I woke up to made up for my disappointment – our friends Scott and Cassandra had their baby!  We are so excited for them and their new addition!  I don’t think Cassandra will be making it to her birthday celebration tomorrow night that our Sunday school class has planned… We will miss them both at the baseball game we are going to tomorrow and at our missions project get together on Saturday.   

We are planting flowers and doing some gardening work at a small church in the Dallas area on Saturday morning.  AKA I am taking pictures of everyone else getting dirty and doing manual labor… just kidding, sort of. 

Other than church functions, I am hoping Austin and I can squeeze in some tennis this weekend.  His work schedule is the craziest it has ever been, but the week is almost over, and he doesn’t have to work this weekend!  Last weekend I won four of the five games we played.  I am sure he will be wanting to redeem himself :)  Must have been my new tennis outfit and sweet wrist band (nerd-alert).

IMG_0147

Today is my Grandma’s birthday – happy birthday Grandma!  (She is the one on the far left.)  She makes the best banana pudding, the best roast and gravy, the prettiest flower arrangements, and has beautiful handwriting.  Love you!

DSC03168

1 comment: