Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WILW: topiaries

I have recently become OBSESSED with topiaries. I have come across so many pretty images with topiaries in them on Pinterest lately. Here are a few of my favorites…

One day I will have a house and a yard and some of my own pretty topiaries! Can’t wait!









Source: houzz.com via Emily on Pinterest



Source: bhg.com via Emily on Pinterest





And finally this little guy - a Christmas present from Mel that makes me smile every time I walk by it!



Are those not all just so precious?! Ruibal's at the Farmers Market here in Dallas has some really pretty ones, and I really want one for my office. They had some larger ones the last two times I was in but should have some smaller little guys by this weekend. I am crossing my fingers that I get to bring one home!

No comments:

Post a Comment