Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WILW: spring faves

Happy first day of spring one day late!  Here are some of my spring faves that have been making me smile lately. 

I made this salad for lunch yesterday and again for today’s lunch.  It is delish!  Fresh spinach, celery for crunch, a few honey roasted almonds, blueberries, and herbed goat cheese.  I have been eating salad without dressing lately, and this one is no exception.  The goat cheese is plenty creamy, and I don’t even miss having dressing!

IMG_0083

{moss bunny with an egg in his basket from my favorite Jackson store}

IMG_0086

{let’s be honest – these nests stay up pretty much year-round, but they are especially appropriate for spring}

IMG_0087

{sweet Easter bunny on my bathroom counter}

IMG_0088

{I spy my newest Wolfe obsession, Sam}

IMG_0093

{Last weekend we cleaned off our little porch and got some new chairs.  We have been loving us some porch time for our early morning coffee and Sunday’s grilled supper.}

IMG_0091

{last but not least, the March hand stitched card!  I am loving this year’s theme!}

IMG_0094

{click here to see my 2011 year of cards}

Hope your spring is off to a wonderful start!  Happy Wednesday. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the hand stitched cards! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too - my Mom makes one for me every month :)

      Delete