Tuesday, March 6, 2012

OOTD!

IMG_0214

top: Ralph Lauren outlet; pants: Banana Republic outlet; belt: J.Crew; shoes: BCBG

I wish I owned this shirt in about 10 different colors!  Love the ruffles and bows. 

In other news, I am so so so excited for the next two weekends.  This weekend my family is coming to Dallas to celebrate my birthday, and we have a fun wedding to go to on Saturday.  Next weekend I am going to Jackson (!!!) for a reunion with all my law school bffs.  I haven’t been to Jackson since October.  I still miss it so much and can’t wait to be back! 

Hope you have had a happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I never post my outfits {regardless if they are cute or not} because they would read "top: walmart. Pants:Goodwill and shoes: hand-me-down" hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you! And you always look cute! Trust me, my weekend and evening wardrobe is nothing I would ever want to be seen in public in - let alone post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete