Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Martha Office

Well, after writing this post it was really only a matter of time before I found myself at a DFW area Staples store drooling.  After making the drive to Plano on Saturday, I spent several giddy minutes admiring their new Martha section.  I literally wanted one of just about everything.  I somehow managed to restrain myself to only a few pretty aqua goodies. 

DSCF1293

{pen and pencil holder, two small catchall trays, a few fun labels, a to-do list pad for the fridge, and a pretty folder that hangs on the wall}

I am happy to report that four days in, I am still obsessed with each of these pretties and itching to go back for more! 

I cleaned out our kitchen’s “junk drawer” and now it is a little prettier and a lot less cluttered:

DSCF1295

I hung my folder in the perfect spot in my new office.  Yes, I have a tiny nest in my office too… my obsession knows no bounds. 

 IMG_0210

I also replaced some boring black pen and paperclip holders with these beauties:

IMG_0212

Thank you Martha for making my everyday life a little more colorful and a lot more fun!  If you are obsessed with the color aqua, organizing, and office supplies like me, then get ready for the time of your life next time you go to Staples! 

Happy March – it’s my birthday month!!  Let the spring fun begin!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh love it so much! Too cute. Martha's color is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! You are so right - her color is the very best.

      Delete