Friday, March 9, 2012

Blogger ABCs

I saw this on Ruthie’s blog earlier this week and thought it would be good for a quick Friday post. 

Age and/or Anniversary: 24 (for 5 more days!); May 21, 2011

Bed size: full… and still no headboard

Chocolate: chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, all chocolate really

Dessert: pie

Ethnic background: white.. um, American.

Fear:  deep water

Graduation from high school and/or college: 2005 high school, 2008 college, 2011 law school

DSC03133

Hometown: Ruston, Louisiana

Instruments I play: none, I am 100% tone deaf and not musical at all but I love listening to my sister play the piano :)

Job title:  attorney

Kids: none (yet)

Live: Dallas, TX

Movie: favorite movie of all time is Gone with the Wind

Natural hair color: not pretty – probably dirty blonde

Overnight hospital stays:  never been in the hospital

Pastime:  cooking, running, crafting, tennis

Quote:  I love quotes and have way too many favorites, but for today we’ll go with this one: “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”  Romans 8:28

Right or left handed: righty tighty

Siblings: 2 younger sisters

DSC03209

T.V. Show:  Mad Men, Revenge, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, GCB, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Underwear:  um, yes??

Vacation spot I love: Maine, beaches in Florida, the mountains are always pretty too!

DSCN1277

Weather right now: much cooler than it has been!  Probably low 50s and kind of dreary.

X-Rays:  only at the dentist! 

Yummy meal I make:  red beans and rice is always a winner

Zoo Animal:  zebras

iphone 10-17 052

 

HAPPY FRIDAY!  Can’t wait for my birthday celebration to kick off tomorrow when my family gets to town!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I love these ABC things and learning more about people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was so good to see my fam :)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday celebration weekend!!! That picture of Maine is gorgeous...my hubby went there in HS and talks about going back all the time. We went whale watching in Cabo last year and he said it is AWESOME in Maine too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mam! Y'all should for sure plan a trip to Maine - it is amazing!

      Delete