Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Birthdays and Other Fun

First of all, happy birthday to two very special people!  My GJ’s birthday is today as well as my very first friend in life, Katey!  Happy birthday to both of y’all – I love you! 

         DSC03212           

I subscribe to a Proverbs 31 daily email devotional, and reading it every morning always gives me some good food for thought for my day.  My friend Sue Ann and I have discussed lately that sometimes we feel like these were written JUST for us on certain days.  Today was one of those mornings where I am convinced God sent today’s devotions specifically for me.  You can read today’s email and subscribe here for some great encouragement. 

In other news, my Paper Source order came in yesterday and I can’t wait to spend some of my nights this week card-making.  That will definitely be bloggable :) 

Austin is off work this week.  I know he is loving his free time.  I am loving being able to cook supper for someone other than myself at night!  Ha – let’s be honest, all those nights he works late I can be found on the couch with a bowl of cereal.  Tonight I am making this caramelized onion quiche that I saw in a magazine recently… pretty exciting! 

Caramelized Onion Quiche Recipe

{pic from myrecipes.com}   

Happy Tuesday friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment