Friday, March 16, 2012

Birthday Goodness

Happy Friday!  I could not be more excited about my trip to Jackson this weekend.  I am so ready to get on the road and get there and see all my friends!  Here’s hoping my 1/2 day flies by! 

My birthday was Wednesday, and I had a wonderful day!  We had some yummy cake at work, and I got to go out on a date with Austin that evening.  It was a special treat just to get to have dinner with him!  He has been working in Plano, so we met close to his work at the Shops at Legacy.  Such a pretty area to walk around!  My eyes were opened to Plano for sure – now I am starting to understand why so many people move there from Dallas.  Anyway, we had a lovely dinner, and it was so nice to get to see each other for a little bit in the evening. 

My love for topiaries was well documented earlier this week here, and my family must have all been paying attention :).  I got this pretty little guy at the Farmers Market Saturday when my family was in town.  He sits on a corner of my desk, and I get to enjoy him all day long.

               IMG_0007       IMG_0020

Then yesterday I got a package from my wonderful in-laws with this little beauty!  I am obsessed with both of these and so thrilled that I have a topiary for work and one for my dresser at home as well.  Thank you to all of my parents!! 

IMG_0032

My sisters gave me this cute contraption which I now have sitting on our bar with pretty blue and green eggs in it.  Obsessed!  They know me so well. 

       IMG_0006                 IMG_0035

Thank you, family, for my wonderful birthday gifts!  I also got so many sweet cards and texts – thank y’all!

See y’all on Sunday with lots of fun pics from my weekend in the ‘sip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment