Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WILW: Spring Fling

Spring is my absolute favorite season. I love spring weather, my birthday is in the spring, our wedding was in the spring, and my favorite holiday, Easter, is in the spring. Every year around this time I get so antsy to start wearing spring clothes and just be done with winter... not that we have had much of a winter in Dallas this year! When I received the spring Pottery Barn catalog last week, my craving for spring reached a whole new level.

Love this wreath! I am usually not a wreath person. In fact, I don't even own a wreath, but I could certainly see myself owning this little guy.



Because this is our first married Easter, Austin and I do not have Easter baskets for Easter morning. I just made the executive decision that we need these!



I can only imagine how cute this runner would look for an Easter brunch, a baby shower, or just permanently on my table from March - June! My dishes are even already in the picture - it is meant to be!



Ok, I might like this better than the wreath. I need more doors to decorate!

Source: bhg.com via Emily on Pinterest



And finally, I saved the best for last. I squealed so loud when I stumbled upon this on the PB website. If only I had a place to put it!



Happy last-day-of-February-almost-March!!


No comments:

Post a Comment