Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WILW: Martha Edition

Well, after Monday’s post I guess I just decided to make this the week of Martha!  Here are some of my favorite Martha products for cooking and crafting.

Have these – love these!  Lunchtime is so much more fun with matching aqua tupperware.

Mom has these and they are so fun for stamping.  Also, they are just plain cute stacked up like that.

Martha has her own cricut!  This little guy is on my wish list.

I just love her kitchen gadgets in general!

And how could I leave out the office supplies? 

{all pictures are from Google images}

Ok, so this was a total post of fluff, but I could probably browse pictures of Martha loot for hours!  In other news, I am pretty sure I saw Khloe Kardashian Odom today… yes, for real.  I had great intentions of going for a run on the Katy Trail today after work, and I sometimes park in the Victory Park area because it is close to the start of the trail.  Well, tonight apparently there is a Mavs game here in Dallas, so Victory Park (where the American Airlines Center is located) was very crowded.  Khloe and Lamar are living at the W Hotel, and on one of my loops by there looking for a parking spot, I’m pretty sure I saw her from the back.  I guess that makes up for the fact that I didn’t actually run because I never found a spot? 

One thing I’m NOT loving is that my Wednesday night shows are not new tonight.  Two weeks in a row of re-runs ABC – really?  Off to heat up some red beans and rice and see what else I can find to watch tonight… or maybe do some reading instead! 

Happy Wednesday & Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment