Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday!

Yay for Friday and the almost-weekend!  I am extra excited for the weekend because I get to pick Austin up at the airport this afternoon. 

Last night I had a fun dinner with my friend Cam at Sangria.  I am so glad she introduced me to this place – it might be a new fave.  We enjoyed some tapas on the patio and talked about how much we miss Jackson :) I don’t know about you, but I adore tapas style eating.  We shared some bacon wrapped dates, an amazing salad with strawberries and goat cheese, and a trio of dips and pita bread.  Cam also got escargot pot pie!  We did not share that… ew. 

My plans for the weekend include:

  • Austin cooking me an egg tomorrow morning – his are the best!
  • A trip to the farmers market with Cam to get some veggies and a plant for my new office.
  • A trip to Hobby Lobby to get some diplomas framed and do a little browsing.
  • Finally making it to a Francesca’s!
  • Camera shopping for my birthday present.
  • Ordering invitations for the baby shower in April.
  • Cooking supper for Austin! 
  • Lunch with our Sunday School class after church.
  • Tennis and running at White Rock.
  • Convincing Austin to help me film some hair tutorials for the blog!

DSCF1010

see you tomorrow DFM!

Hope y’all have a happy weekend! 

P.S. I have to give a shout out to my youngest sister, Mary Katherine.  She just started playing on her high school golf team and was the number one seed going into her tournament yesterday!  So proud of her!!  MK – Austin wants some lessons…

1 comment: