Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. Cinnamon Burst Cheerios… these are so good!  I happen to LOVE cinnamon in any form.  This cereal was made for me.  Yesterday I ate it for breakfast and for supper.  Yum!

2. Grapefruit.  Every winter, my grapefruit obsession returns.  Texas grapefruits are so so so delicious right now.  I can’t get enough.

3. The best pens ever: Pilot G-2 in “very fine” (0.38).  I discovered these in law school and literally hate writing with anything else.  Yesterday, mine that I had with me ran out of ink, and I was forced to use a different type of pen… it was not a good afternoon! 

4. My long (and getting longer every day) list of things I want to make that I saw on Pinterest

these precious pears that I pinned (from this blog) – light bulbs covered in jute/twine!

pretty lined envelopes (pic from here – I think)

I have big plans for some Valentine’s Day cards, and I’m thinking lined envelopes will be making an appearance for sure. 

And finally, these little nuggets of goodness.  I made these last Monday and have been enjoying them as an afternoon snack.  They are the perfect amount to tide me over until supper in the afternoons! 

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment