Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

Some of my favorite blogs do a “What I’m Loving Wednesday” post pretty regularly, so today I thought I would join in the fun as well. 

I’m loving Instagram + my first card of 2012.

IMG_0153

I am just now really getting into instagram…love it.  It is such a cute way to capture little memories.  This instagram pic is of my first card from mom in the new year.  How cute is that hand-stitched snowflake in my favorite color, aqua?  Precious!

I’m loving Godiva Hot Chocolate… the perfect afternoon indulgence! 

I’m loving Caldrea “Herbs of Province” hand soap.

This was part of a white elephant gift we got during the Christmas season.  It smells SO good!  We only have one bottle so far, and it is next to Austin’s sink.  I am on the hunt for a second one for myself.  The smell is just delicious and it really lingers. 

I’m loving these flowers from the grocery store… always a fun treat.    

IMG_0154

Also, today is my sister-in-law’s 22nd birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!  I hope you have a wonderful day, and we are looking forward to seeing you this weekend in CS!

We had a fun night on Monday with Jaime and Emily watching the National Championship – Roll Tide Roll!  They cooked us a delicious feast, and we always have the best time with them. 

I’m getting excited about seeing all of my family this weekend at my cousin Jennifer’s wedding – should be a fun time! 

Happy Wednesday to y’all!

{pictures from my Instagram & Google images}

No comments:

Post a Comment