Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cooking & My Monday Night Shows

Yesterday afternoon I had quite a productive spell in my kitchen.  I made baked oatmeal cups, some raw peanut butter bites, and the King Ranch Chicken Mac that I mentioned yesterday.  We didn’t eat until pretty late when Austin got home, but he loved the mac.  I enjoyed it too as long as I was pushing all thoughts of how many thousands of calories it had in it out of my mind! 

IMG_0159

IMG_0160

Last night while waiting for Austin to get home, my flipper almost exploded because there were so many good things on tv that I wanted to watch!  Brittany and I tweeted back and forth a little bit about this predicament.  Seriously though, I wish Monday night would share some TV shows with Tuesday or Thursday.  We do not have a DVR, and most Mondays I really wish we did!  I know Austin is itching to upgrade our whole TV situation, so maybe someday soon, but all of my Dad’s lectures about needs vs. wants are playing in my head right now, so who knows!?  

Last night I watched Pretty Little Liars and then watched bits and pieces of the South Carolina debate, the Bachelor, and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  I totally missed Gossip Girl because it was at the same time as PLL, so hopefully I can catch that online later this week.  Austin and I usually watch a little bit of the Bachelor on our iPad while we are getting ready in the morning, and I am not that into that show anyway.  I am mostly watching because I went to college with Nicki and was in an organization with her at A&M.  It is pretty weird to see someone you know on the Bachelor! 

I am really not as obsessed with TV as this sounds… lately I just have a lot of free time in the evenings because Austin is working later and later now that it is busy season for him. 

Hope y’all have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment