Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Has Arrived

Rob and Katie's wedding was such a fun celebration! My feet are still sore from ringing in 2012 with a fabulous dance party and great friends.


My hot date!

Rob's groom's cake: Chemistry beakers, a football field, Star Wars, a stethoscope, and there was even a deer on the other side.

The girl side of our table: me, LeeAnn, Amber, and Carly

Love him!

Me and Carly with the beautiful bride

All of the former Arboles house roommates and the wives (I think Rob might have been a little over taking pictures at this point...)

Happy New Year!

The End!

The gold sequins were a little over the top, but I loved them! I have had that dress for almost two years and have not had a chance to wear it. I randomly got it at a little gem of a store in the town where my parents live for about $10. After a little alteration, I knew it would be the perfect NYE dress, and indeed it was!

Austin and I recapped our biggest year ever - 2011 - in the car on the way home from our Christmas travels, and I want to remember as much of it as I can for the blog soon. We also worked on our goals for 2012, and I am planning to share mine as well, probably tomorrow.

This verse jumped out at me today:
"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the HOPE to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and the incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength." Ephesians 1:18-19

There are several people on my heart who I prayed this prayer for just this morning. I can't wait to see how God will work this year!

Happy 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment