Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Playground Adventures

Today I felt like I was 10 years old again... I went on an outdoor adventure with Austin and Casey. We played keep away, did handstands, trekked through the "woods" in the neighborhood where my in-laws live in Austin, played on the playground, climbed trees, jumped over a creek, and threw rocks at Austin!

Posing by Casey's festive car - it has reindeer antlers and a red nose!

I spy a creeper...



Austin bet me I could not do the monkey bars... bad decision. I am a monkey bar master!



I was terrified!



Casey finished our adventure off with an awesome tree hang. Thanks and gig 'em!

Earlier in the day we went and visited and had lunch with some of Austin's family, and I finally got to meet Ameila - the cutest baby ever! Nina and Amelia were there, along with other family members, and it was great to see everyone. Amelia is so sweet and just smiles all the time. I am so ready for it to be Christmas Eve so I can play with her again!

Christmas week is off to a very fun start!

Get yourself to a playground near you for a fun time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment