Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you! This week has been such a whirlwind of eating, visiting with family and friends, last minute shopping, cooking, more eating, and Christmas movie watching. There has not been much time left for blogging!

We have loved being in Austin with my in-laws this Christmas. I have missed seeing my family in Louisiana, but I am looking forward to some visits with them in January and at my cousin's upcoming wedding! Being married comes with lots of changes and new traditions, and I am thankful for all of the family we are blessed to get to see during the entire Christmas season. We had one Christmas on the 23rd, a white elephant exchange after the Christmas Eve service on the 24th, and Santa this morning. I cannot even believe we are headed to visit my family tomorrow for yet another Christmas celebration!

At John & Cathy's in Dripping Springs

Before church on Christmas Eve

Austin being the center of attention, per usual.

Teaching precious Amelia how to "gig 'em" (We are training her to be an Aggie on day, and I don't think Nina is very happy about it!)

Pure excitement!

Matching PJs on Christmas Eve with my SILs

Our cozy view on Christmas morning


Courtney & Tyler

Casey with some of her Harry Potter loot... she has a mild obsession.


Field & Stream ultimate outdoorsman manual...someone is excited!


And finally, the greatest picture ever showing off his new glove, watch, and slippers!! I was told not to put this on the blog, but guess who never reads the blog?

I hope y'all have the merriest of Christmases and are enjoying time with your family today!

Joy to the world, the LORD is come!

‎"But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord." Luke 2:10-11


No comments:

Post a Comment