Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ultimate Thanksgiving

I would wear....

.... and dine at... 
(actually Mom, I know your table will be beautiful and I can't wait to see it!)
  
... and start with...
 
...and, most importantly, be with these people.

I am so excited to see my family tomorrow!  It has been a long time (I think the wedding maybe?) since we have all been together.  Today I am so thankful for my parents and my sisters.  No one knows me they way they do, and all of my best memories involve those four people.  Now that all five of us do not live together anymore, I am especially thankful for the times we can be together.  Tomorrow begins several days of card games, Scrabble, the best food, crafting with my mom, laughing with my sisters and Austin, and watching the best movie of all time while Dad recites every line...


Ok, maybe not THE best movie of all time... but it is one that we love to watch together and that makes us laugh every single time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment