Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Touches of Fall and a Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my sister, Mary Katherine!!!  I can't believe you are 16 today!  I can't wait to see you and celebrate with you next week.  Hope you have a SWEET 16th birthday filled with fun and smiles.  I wish I was there to see you birthday outfit, because I know it will be amazing.  (please start an outfit of the day blog soon!)  You are beautiful and so special to me, and I love you very much!



 
 On Saturday we ventured north to Hobby Lobby for some Christmas decor shopping.  Austin LOVED it.  (sarcasm)  Before I get ahead of myself with Christmas decorations, here are some pictures of some fall touches in our apartment that will be here at least through the end of next week.

tiny pumpkins and gourds on some of my mercury glass collection 


wicker-ish pump from Target with an added bow


We also found some red birds that are going to go in all of my nests on the tree!  I am most excited about the birds (of course), but we found some other pretty ornaments as well.  Can't wait to decorate for Christmas on the Sunday after Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment