Saturday, November 19, 2011

Downtown Dinner Party

I hate that I have not blogged very much this week!  We somehow ended up with somewhere to go every single night this week which kept us pretty busy.  I am so looking forward to a short week here in Dallas next week before we head to good old Livingston to see my family for Thanksgiving!

Last night we went with some friends from our Sunday School class to our church's "Downtown Dinner Party" for young marrieds.  It was so fun!  We are loving our church and are so thankful God brought us to FBCD. Here are some pictures from the night.

they boys

the girls




meatball maniac

Yarbs & Hats

SS friends and our new neighbors! 

Our church was decked out with Christmas decorations, and we had some fun live music during our dinner.  We had cute little present desserts, mock-tails (can y'all tell we are Southern Baptist?), caramel apple cider, and a mashed potato bar that I was probably way too excited about.  You could even get purple potatoes (Austin did) - it was pretty wild!

Today, I am happy to report that I am STILL wearing pajamas.  So far I have watched this week's Revenge, Modern Family, and Last Man Standing, watched the Aggies dominate Kansas (whoop!), and read the December issue of Southern Living.  I have also gotten my fill of Pinterest and blog reading...it has been amazing.  Austin is traipsing through the woods somewhere right now, and I am about to finally get dressed for the day and make a grocery store run.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment