Friday, October 28, 2011

Sporty Weekend

We have high hopes for this sporty weekend - our fingers crossed for a Rangers win tonight in the last game of the World Series and an A&M victory tomorrow over Mizzou!  We've gotten to go to a few Rangers games since we have been in Dallas, and it is just so exciting to have another Dallas team playing for a championship.  Austin is convinced that our presence here has been all that the Mavs and now the Rangers have needed to dominate.  Tonight we will be watching game 7, eating turkey burgers, and hopefully celebrating another Dallas championship!


Tomorrow we are headed to Aggieland for the Mizzou game!  I'm looking forward to getting to wear jeans and boots to the game (whoop for cooler temps) and seeing lots of Aggie friends.  Kyle Field is just such a fun place to be - of course I may be a little biased, but I would argue that it is the best place to watch college football in the country.


Fingers crossed for two big wins this weekend!

This afternoon I am attempting to make the Pioneer Woman's famous cinnamon rolls.  We are in charge of bringing breakfast to our Sunday School class on Sunday, so hopefully these will turn out well!  My mom makes the world's all time best cinnamon rolls, but she uses a starter to make her dough.  I do not have the precious starter, so I'm using the PW's recipe for the rolls but still using my mom's glaze.  I will try to remember to take some pictures and document the process (or at least the finished product).

Austin and Mom making her DELICIOUS rolls:


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment