Friday, October 21, 2011

Let the Fun Begin!

Happy Friday!  We had a great quick run this morning followed by some delish pumpkin pancakes.  I meant to take a pic of the pancakes, but forgot, so here is a random one from Pinterest (although those are my dishes!).  We can just pretend mine were this pretty and that I would ever have any earthly idea how to photograph syrup in action.


I have been waiting for this weekend/next week to get here all week, and I am just so excited!  I have so many fun things planned for my time in Ruston and Jackson and can't wait to get on the road.  I am a fan of road trips, which I certainly get honestly.  I love the time alone to think, pray, and sing (consider yourself lucky you are not around for that).  My first order of business once I figure out how to get to I-20 from here will be to locate a Starbucks and get a little treat.  I have a Starbucks gift card that has been burning a hole in my pocket all week.  Happy weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment